Monday, October 30, 2006

Nicky Hayden - American MotoGP Champion

Yesterday, American Nicky Hayden captured the world championship title in Valencia, Spain, denying Italian Valentino Rossi an unprecedented 6th consecutive world title. Congratulations to Nicky for a job well done. That weekend the motorcycle racing news website, Superbikeplanet published what I consider to be one of the finest motorcycling pictures I have ever seen. Dad saw a picture somewhere on the web and was trying to explain it to me. After seeing the picture below, I am certain that this is the picture he was referring to. A copy of the picture appears below, but may only be appreciated by the motorcycle riders among us. If I could ride like this, my life would be truly complete.


I was so taken by the picture that I have contacted the website inquiring if a higher resolution version of the picture is for sale.

No comments: