Sunday, July 10, 2005

Motorcycle Trips

I have two big trips planned this summer.

VIR (Virginia International Raceway)

The annual trek to Danville will take this year the weekend of August 26-28. As it stands right now, Ricky and I will definitely be going down for the AMA race weekend. Uncle Mike and Ché look good to attend as well. I hope to see them there.

Deals Gap

Uncle Mike, Ché, and myself have set a target date sometime in September to ride the Dragon. Deals Gap crosses between North Carolina and Tennessee and boasts 318 turns in 11 miles. These are twisties on steroids and make 211 look like a ride in a parking lot. Digression: Parking lot rides are only exciting if your name is Kellen Winslow, Jr. End Digression. This is the sportbike ride on the East Coast and I only hope that it's not too crowded.

No comments: