Thursday, December 15, 2005

School Issues

We just recently discovered that the Prince William County planning committee has recommended that our community be placed in a different elementary school. This is somewhat confusing because the school in question is literally across the street from our development. I have become involved with the planning committee and I just submitted a white paper explaining my position that my kids remain at the school.

This is going to be resolved one way or another by February, but I will provide updates as they come in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ché,

I hear you. If you want to see a group of pissed off parents, go to one of the public meetings that I think they are all required to have. I have yet to see anything as bad as your description, but they have moved some of the county's student around multiple times.